Phase One release the first 100 megapixel medium format camera
100 megapixels full frame 645
ISO 50 - 12,800
16-bit colour depth
15 f-stops dynamic range
1 hour noise free exposures
Phase One Certified Pre-owned SALE
Ultimate image quality has never been more attainable.
The Phase One Certified Pre-owned Camera Systems provide
current technology at a reduced price.
Factory Refurbished models now available!
Phase One Blue Series Lenses
Phase One have announced 3 new
Blue Series Lenses
Schneider Kreuznach 55mm LS f/2.8.
Schneider Kreuznach 80mm LS f/2.8.
Schneider Kreuznach 150mm LS f/3.5.
Mamiya Leaf Credo 40 Kit
For a shot time, get the amazing quality of the Credo 40 for a great price,
or finance from only $11 per day*
Credo 40, 645DF+ camera & Schneider 80mm f2.8 leaf shutter lens.
Only $16,500 inc GST
*Terms & conditions apply.
Ready for 100MP
Introducing the newest Blue Ring lenses for Phase One
The 35mm LS and the 120mm LS are the latest additions to our
high-resolution lens range. With a range of lenses designed to resolve even
beyond the limits of current sensor technology, our new Schneider Kreuznach
blue-ring lenses are ready for the future.
Announcing the Ultimate Camera System – Phase One XF IQ3 100
World’s First 100MP CMOS Medium Format Digital Back
As if 2015 wasn’t big enough with the release of the new XF Camera platform and several new lenses, Specular is excited to announce the arrival of the new IQ3 100 Megapixel from Phase One.
Moving things even further along to help the world’s most demanding photographers really stand out, the IQ3 100MP represents the latest and greatest in imaging technology. it truly is the Ultimate Camera System.
Phase One IQ3 100MP Key Features:
- 100 megapixel full frame 645 sensor
- 16-bit colour depth
- 15 f-stops of dynamic range
- ISO 50-12,800
- 1 hour noise free exposures
- HDMI out for live view
- Electronic First Curtain Shutter
Watch below as VP of Phase One R&D, Lau Nørgaard introduces the IQ3 100MP.
Leaf Credo compatibility with the Phase One XF camera
The Phase One XF Camera System was designed to be an open platform, enabling the world leaders in photography access to amazing optics and superior creative tools. The XF camera now offers support and compatibility with the Mamiya Leaf Credo range of digital backs.
The XF Camera combined with a Leaf Credo back offers you control, performance, precision and reliability, allowing you to focus on your creativity. Extraordinary image capture becomes a natural practice through the systems ease of use and direct control.
Phase One XF camera is compatible with:
- Mamiya Leaf Credo 80
- Mamiya Leaf Credo 60
- Mamiya Leaf Credo 50
- Mamiya Leaf Credo 40
If you are a Credo owner you need Firmware version 2.02 for Credo 50, or Firmware version 4.01 for Credo CCD backs (40/60/80).
Contact us on 03 9091 2111 for more information and pricing.
Capture One Pro 9 Now Available
Capture Your Creativity and Deliver Superior Image Quality
Capture One Pro 9 takes the the world’s best raw converter to a whole new level to give you even better image quality, tethering capabilities and workflow management.
Capture One Pro 9 gives you the ability to render precise colors and incredible detail with support for leading high‐end cameras. It contains flexible, digital asset management, a growing list of adjustment tools and fast, responsive performance in one customisable and integrated solution.
Highlights at a glance: Capture One PRO 9
- Each license is now for 3 workstations
- NEW Flow & Air Brushing masking as well as Straight line brushing
- NEW Color Editor Interface
- NEW Contrast Engine
- NEW – Re-scaling engine
- Non-destructive workflow
- Battery status indicator
- Luma curves and local adjustment curves
- Capture One colors when using DNG files
- NEW sortable keywords and libraries
Upgrade to Capture One Pro 9 Single User Licence: $165
Capture One Pro 9 Single User Licence: $473
CALL us on 03 9091 2111 to upgrade now.
Phase One XF Camera new features announced in Update 1
October 20th 2015 – Phase One have released a new firmware update for the XF camera. One of the key features of the XF camera is that new features can be added simply through the process of a quick firmware update.
The XF Feature update 1 delivers the latest XF camera system functionality, including:
– Focus confirmation with the waist level finder shown on the XF top screen
– Seismographic monitoring in low vibration mode: capture is delayed until zero vibration is recorded within the set maximum delay.
– BullsEye leveling tool on the XF top screen. This provides easy levelling of the camera in horizontal position.
– Histogram on XF top screen.
– New setup and calibration of the Hyperfocal-point.
– XF live view focus step from Capture One.
– IQ language localization of the user interface for international markets
– IQ input of copyright information for RAW file metadata
– General stability and bug fixing
The firmware of the XF camera system implements the core functionality of the XF camera system. The firmware keeps the XF camera system moving forward by implementing new and clever requests from the market, and it sees to utilizing the camera system hardware with the latest advances to deliver stability and performance.
Phase One new Blue Ring Series Lenses
Phase One announce 3 new lenses in the Schneider Kreuznach “Blue Ring Series”, 55mm LS f/2.8, 80mm LS f/2.8 and 150mm LS f/3.5. These lenses join the 35mm LS f3.5 and 120mm LS f/4.0 Macro lenses and are also ready for 100 megapixels and beyond.
These Leaf Shutter lenses are designed together with world-renowned optics manufacturer, Schneider Kreuznach of Germany. Building on decades of experience in high-resolution optics the Leaf Shutter lenses delivers some of the sharpest lenses in the world, built for today’s systems as well as the future. With an integrated Leaf Shutter, the range of Schneider Kreuznach lenses delivers industry leading flash synchronization speed of up to 1/1600th of a second.
The Future of Digital Medium Format has Arrived – Phase One XF
The new standard in Digital Medium Format has arrived with the Phase One XF Camera System. Phase One have completely re-engineered the key elements of a camera system to produce the fastest, most robust and most stable digital medium format camera ever. Featuring aero grade mechanicals, cutting edge electronics and an all-new autofocus system, the XF represents over two decades of digital imaging expertise and Phase One’s relentless push for image quality.
Highlights of the XF Camera System include:
- New Autofocus Platform – The Honeybee Autofocus Platform (HAP-1) is a fully in-house developed autofocus system which features a high-resolution CMOS AF sensor and unique floating-point architecture which is set to redefine digital medium format AF.
- OneTouch User Interface – OneTouch UI is inspired by clean, functional Scandinavian design and provides a seamless, fully customisable interface which allows the photographer to personalise their camera for any shooting situation. OneTouch is controlled through the beautiful, tactile dials, buttons and touch sensitive screens on the Phase One XF.
- New IQ3 Digital Backs – The IQ3 range from Phase One feature high bandwidth interfaces allowing for seamless use of the various OneTouch UI features. The IQ3 range includes the world’s first 80MP sensor capable of 60 minute exposures. The IQ3 80MP Digital Back is joined by the IQ3 60MP and IQ3 50MP models and build on the foundation set out in the IQ2 range.
- New Leaf Shutter Lenses – Phase One and Schneider-Kreuznach have developed two new leaf shutter lenses in a 35mm and 120mm focal length. Both lenses are designed to resolve at beyond 100MP ensuring that they not only get the most out of today’s sensors but that they will perform well into the future.
- New Modular Viewfinders – A solid glass prism is the brightest in its class and comes as standard on the new XF Camera System. An all-new waist-level viewfinder is also available, rekindling one of the classic photographic perspectives. Thanks to the HAP-1 autofocus system the waist-level finder is also able to perform light metering.
For more information, or pricing, contact us : Specular 03 9091 2111 or click here to email us
Medium format digital … taken to a new level
Credo 50 at the new home of Mamiya Leaf in Australia
The Credo 50 sports the Sony 50 megapixel CMOS chip, it’s 14-bit image quality along with 14 f-stop dynamic range and the famous Mamiya Leaf colour management, make this is a camera one that has very wide appeal.
The combination of the Credo 50 with the Schneider range of leaf shutter lenses and the Mamiya digital services focal shutter lenses, that’s on option of 17 digital lenses to choose from.
Here’s some of the new features of the Creo 50 digital back :
- 50 megapixel CMOS chip (44x33mm) with ISO 100 – 6400
- Video like Live View
- 14 f-stops dynamic range
- Long Exposure up to 60 minutes
Portable, powerful, cordless lighting… with TTL
Profoto B2 250 AirTTL
Profoto has released an entire new system of compact off-camera flash (OCF) and Light Shaping Tools, designed for fast and easy on-location photography.
The Profoto B2 250 AirTTL is revolution of functionality and portability for photographers. Shoot with TTL and High Speed Sync up to 1/8000 second.
Connect one or two flash heads. Use the B2 alone or sync it with one or several other Profoto Off-Camera Flashes. Shoot with a bare head, or choose from the widest assortment of Light Shaping Tools available and shape the B2’s already beautiful light into any light you can imagine.
Here’s some of the new features of the Profoto B2 AirTTL :
- With TTL and HSS (High Speed Sync).
- 2 fully asymmetrical outlets.
- Lightweight and compact flash heads with powerful LED modeling light
- Exchangeable high capacity Lithium-Ion battery.
- Power range over 9 f-stops (1-250 Ws) adjustable in 1/10th f-stop increments
- Fast recycling of 0.03-1.35 seconds.
- Built-in AirTTL fully supports wireless operation up to 300m.
Profoto B2 units have arrived. Call now for a demo or to hire! Contact us : Specular 03 9091 2111 or click here to send an email.