Phase One Blue Series Lenses
Phase One have announced 3 new Blue Series Lenses
Schneider Kreuznach 55mm LS f/2.8.
Schneider Kreuznach 80mm LS f/2.8.
Schneider Kreuznach 150mm LS f/3.5.
Phase One XF IQ3 Camera Systems
Phase One have designed the modular XF Camera System to supply the
worlds leading photographers with an extraordinary way to
stand out with amazing image quality and superior creative tools.
Ready for 100MP
Introducing the XF Camera System
The 35mm LS and the 120mm LS are the latest additions to our
high-resolution lens range. With a range of lenses designed to resolve even
beyond the limits of current sensor technology, our new Schneider Kreuznach
blue-ring lenses are ready for the future.
Mamiya Leaf Credo 40 Kit
For a shot time, get the amazing quality of the Credo 40 for a great price,
or finance from only $11 per day*
Credo 40, 645DF+ camera & Schneider 80mm f2.8 leaf shutter lens.
Only $16,500 inc GST
*Terms & conditions apply.
For Photographers and Retouchers.
Coming November 2015
Phase One XF Camera new features announced in Update 1
October 20th 2015 – Phase One have released a new firmware update for the XF camera. One of the key features of the XF camera is that new features can be added simply through the process of a quick firmware update.
The XF Feature update 1 delivers the latest XF camera system functionality, including:
– Focus confirmation with the waist level finder shown on the XF top screen
– Seismographic monitoring in low vibration mode: capture is delayed until zero vibration is recorded within the set maximum delay.
– BullsEye leveling tool on the XF top screen. This provides easy levelling of the camera in horizontal position.
– Histogram on XF top screen.
– New setup and calibration of the Hyperfocal-point.
– XF live view focus step from Capture One.
– IQ language localization of the user interface for international markets
– IQ input of copyright information for RAW file metadata
– General stability and bug fixing
The firmware of the XF camera system implements the core functionality of the XF camera system. The firmware keeps the XF camera system moving forward by implementing new and clever requests from the market, and it sees to utilizing the camera system hardware with the latest advances to deliver stability and performance.
Phase One new Blue Ring Series Lenses
Phase One announce 3 new lenses in the Schneider Kreuznach “Blue Ring Series”, 55mm LS f/2.8, 80mm LS f/2.8 and 150mm LS f/3.5. These lenses join the 35mm LS f3.5 and 120mm LS f/4.0 Macro lenses and are also ready for 100 megapixels and beyond.
These Leaf Shutter lenses are designed together with world-renowned optics manufacturer, Schneider Kreuznach of Germany. Building on decades of experience in high-resolution optics the Leaf Shutter lenses delivers some of the sharpest lenses in the world, built for today’s systems as well as the future. With an integrated Leaf Shutter, the range of Schneider Kreuznach lenses delivers industry leading flash synchronization speed of up to 1/1600th of a second.
The Future of Digital Medium Format has Arrived – Phase One XF
The new standard in Digital Medium Format has arrived with the Phase One XF Camera System. Phase One have completely re-engineered the key elements of a camera system to produce the fastest, most robust and most stable digital medium format camera ever. Featuring aero grade mechanicals, cutting edge electronics and an all-new autofocus system, the XF represents over two decades of digital imaging expertise and Phase One’s relentless push for image quality.
Highlights of the XF Camera System include:
- New Autofocus Platform – The Honeybee Autofocus Platform (HAP-1) is a fully in-house developed autofocus system which features a high-resolution CMOS AF sensor and unique floating-point architecture which is set to redefine digital medium format AF.
- OneTouch User Interface – OneTouch UI is inspired by clean, functional Scandinavian design and provides a seamless, fully customisable interface which allows the photographer to personalise their camera for any shooting situation. OneTouch is controlled through the beautiful, tactile dials, buttons and touch sensitive screens on the Phase One XF.
- New IQ3 Digital Backs – The IQ3 range from Phase One feature high bandwidth interfaces allowing for seamless use of the various OneTouch UI features. The IQ3 range includes the world’s first 80MP sensor capable of 60 minute exposures. The IQ3 80MP Digital Back is joined by the IQ3 60MP and IQ3 50MP models and build on the foundation set out in the IQ2 range.
- New Leaf Shutter Lenses – Phase One and Schneider-Kreuznach have developed two new leaf shutter lenses in a 35mm and 120mm focal length. Both lenses are designed to resolve at beyond 100MP ensuring that they not only get the most out of today’s sensors but that they will perform well into the future.
- New Modular Viewfinders – A solid glass prism is the brightest in its class and comes as standard on the new XF Camera System. An all-new waist-level viewfinder is also available, rekindling one of the classic photographic perspectives. Thanks to the HAP-1 autofocus system the waist-level finder is also able to perform light metering.
For more information, or pricing, contact us : Specular 03 9091 2111 or click here to email us
Capture One Pro 8.3.4 Now Available
Coinciding with the release of the new Phase One XF Camera System, Phase One have released Capture One Pro 8.3.4. Highlights from this update include:
- New high speed tethering engine for Mac
- New modernised capture tool
- New camera settings tool
- New grid features
There is also new camera and lens support which includes file support and tethering for the Canon 5Ds and 5DsR DSLRs.
Medium format digital … taken to a new level
Credo 50 at the new home of Mamiya Leaf in Australia
The Credo 50 sports the Sony 50 megapixel CMOS chip, it’s 14-bit image quality along with 14 f-stop dynamic range and the famous Mamiya Leaf colour management, make this is a camera one that has very wide appeal.
The combination of the Credo 50 with the Schneider range of leaf shutter lenses and the Mamiya digital services focal shutter lenses, that’s on option of 17 digital lenses to choose from.
Here’s some of the new features of the Creo 50 digital back :
- 50 megapixel CMOS chip (44x33mm) with ISO 100 – 6400
- Video like Live View
- 14 f-stops dynamic range
- Long Exposure up to 60 minutes
Portable, powerful, cordless lighting… with TTL
Profoto B2 250 AirTTL
Profoto has released an entire new system of compact off-camera flash (OCF) and Light Shaping Tools, designed for fast and easy on-location photography.
The Profoto B2 250 AirTTL is revolution of functionality and portability for photographers. Shoot with TTL and High Speed Sync up to 1/8000 second.
Connect one or two flash heads. Use the B2 alone or sync it with one or several other Profoto Off-Camera Flashes. Shoot with a bare head, or choose from the widest assortment of Light Shaping Tools available and shape the B2’s already beautiful light into any light you can imagine.
Here’s some of the new features of the Profoto B2 AirTTL :
- With TTL and HSS (High Speed Sync).
- 2 fully asymmetrical outlets.
- Lightweight and compact flash heads with powerful LED modeling light
- Exchangeable high capacity Lithium-Ion battery.
- Power range over 9 f-stops (1-250 Ws) adjustable in 1/10th f-stop increments
- Fast recycling of 0.03-1.35 seconds.
- Built-in AirTTL fully supports wireless operation up to 300m.
Profoto B2 units have arrived. Call now for a demo or to hire! Contact us : Specular 03 9091 2111 or click here to send an email.