Your shopping cart is empty.
Phase One iXM-RS150F / iXM-RS100F Aerial Camera
The iXM-RS150F enables increased productivity for a range of aerial image acquisition projects as it provides wider aerial coverage compared to previous generations of Phase One’s cameras.
With its ultra-high resolution (14204 x 10652) and the backside-illuminated sensor, it enables perfect image quality, even in low light conditions. As a result, more flying hours a day and more flight days a year can be easily achieved. The iXM-RS cameras are available in RGB, NIR and Achromatic.
A Choice of RS Lenses
The IXM-RS cameras were designed to fit one of the seven interchangeable RS lenses with a choice between 23mm, 28mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 70mm, 90mm, 110mm, 150mm and 180mm. The lenses are individually calibrated for infinity focus by Phase One. The iXM-RS150F and iXM-RS 100F provide the option to accomplish several projects in a day by adapting the camera with the desired lens. The RS lenses enable the creation of DTMs and DSMs for surveying and Orthophotos while the opening angles are specially fitted for oblique systems and LiDAR.
Superior Storage Capabilities and Connectivity
The iXM-RS cameras support super-fast storage capabilities. They provides full control – over a wireless link. In addition, the camera boosts the following:
- USB-C and 10G interfaces for quicker and flexible data transfer
- Unlimited cable length with 10G
- Super-fast XQD storage card.
- Oct 2020 - CFexpress card compatible (currently up to 1TB) maximising shot rate to 3 frames per second.
- HDMI output with 2K video
4 Band Configuration
iXM-RS cameras are also available with an optical glass over the sensor for near infrared applications (NIR). The camera is suited for a variety of agricultural or forestry applications including determining harvesting periods, analyzing crop damage caused by insects, fungus or insufficient water or nutrients in the soil.
- High resolution, with a pixel count of:
- 14,204 x 10,652 for the iXM-RS150F
- 11,608 x 8,708 for the iXM-RS100F
- 3.76µm pixel size for the iXM-RS150F
- 83dB Dynamic range for the iXM-RS150F
- Backside-illumination technology for the iXM-RS150F
- 3 fps fast capture rate for the iXM-RS150F and iXM-RS100F
- Seven RS lens options calibrated to infinity focus by Phase One
- USB-C and 10G Ethernet for versatility of connectivity
- CFexpress card compatible (currently up to 1TB) maximising shot rate to 3 frames per second.
|Image size (pixels)||14,204 x 10,652||11,608 x 8,708|
|Dynamic range (dB)||>84||>84|
|Effective Sensor Size (mm)||53.4 x 40||53.4 x 40mm|
|Image capture rate (sec)||0.5||0.6|
|Light sensitivity (ISO)||50 - 6400||50 - 6400|
|Data interfaces||USB-C, Ethernet 10G||USB-C, Ethernet 10G|
|I/O interfaces||Trigger, Mid exposure, Ready, Serial||Trigger, Mid exposure, Ready, Serial|
|HDMI||1920x1080 60p||1920x1080 60p|
|Data storage||CFexpress & XQD card||CFexpress & XQD card|
|Raw file compression||
IIQ large: 150MB|
IIQ small 100MB
IIQ large: 100MB|
IIQ small 65MB
|Connection to pod||4 x M4 bolts||4 x M4 bolts|
|Power input (V)||12-30 V DC||12-30 V DC|
|Max power consumption (W) camera only||16W||16W|
|Approvals||FCC Class A, CE, RoHS||FCC Class A, CE, RoHS|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to 40°C||-10°C to 40°C|
|Humidity (non-condensing)||15% - 80%||15% - 80%|
Join the Specular Mailing List
Get the latest industry information, including exclusive tips, news and more.
Current opening information
VIC & NSW showroom details
For the wellbeing of everybody, the wearing of masks remains mandatory and we would appreciate that physical distancing be observed.
If you cannot come in, please call to arrange delivery of your order.
Melbourne: 03 9091 2111
Sydney: 02 7922 3833