With a truly innovative design – the Stand Manager 52 has both internal tie-downs and an external compression system to secure your stands. And with four padded handles, shock-absorbing wheels and rear skid rails, the case is easy to load while transporting to and from your shoot location. The Stand Manager 52 is one of the most durable and protective cases you can own.
- Multiple tie-down straps secure your stands on the inside of the bag
- Expands and contracts to fit your gear
- Four exterior handles for easier lifting and loading
- Built tough with highest quality materials (#10 YKK RC Fuse zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon and ABS Twinwall reinforcement) and proven high-quality construction
- Large interior pocket for umbrellas or small modifiers
- Roomy interior for a few sandbags
- Rear skid rails and tall wheel housings allow you to load and unload from a vehicle with ease
- Reinforced bottom panel holds up to heavy stand abuse
- Clam shell opening gives unencumbered access to gear
- Lockable zippers (lock not included)
- User replaceable wheels and hardware
Holds up to 4 turtle base C-stands, multiple traditional light stands or modifiers up to 52” long.
31.8 x 137.1 x 11.4–20.3 cm
30.5 x 132 x 10.1–19 cm