The Cineluxe Backpack 24 from Tenba is designed to fit and protect professional camcorders, cine cameras, and ENG rigs with a matte box and other accessories. It features a "doctor bag"-style opening down the middle that allows for easy access to all the stored gear, letting the bag maintain its footprint when opened — instead of as much as doubling in size.
The Cineluxe Backpack 24 has an expedition-grade harness consisting of a Pivot-Fit shoulder harness with airflow channels, and a removable hip belt that provides comfort and support when carrying large camera systems. There's also a handle on top for carrying the bag in vertical orientation, and a handle on the side for carrying it in a horizontal position.
The exterior of the bag is made of water-repellent nylon, and the base is water-resistant and abrasion-resistant. The base is also TPU-coated and can easily be wiped after contact with wet and dirty surfaces.
The Cineluxe Backpack 24 comes with two rigid and flexible Flex-Core dividers (which have an aluminum sheet in them), as well as soft-padded wraps for protecting your lenses, a lens pillow, and a camera security strap. A zippered pouch for storing accessories is also included, and a full-length pocket is available on the front of the bag for shotgun mics, matte box flags, batteries, and other accessories. Additionally, there are a collapsible water bottle holder and molle-compatible accessory loops on the exterior of the bag.
Fast Doctor Bag Opening
An extra-wide opening allows unobstructed access to gear through only one quick zipper running down the middle. The camera can be stored with a baseplate, microphone and/or matte box attached.
The interior dividers are made with aluminum reinforcement. They're rigid and flexible, providing a secure separation between cameras and lenses while also being bendable and repositionable.
Protective Pouch & Wraps
The bag features a zippered pouch and comes with soft-padded wraps for your gear. These protect lenses and delicate accessories and allow them to be safely stored alongside camera rigs to maximize the interior storage space.
The doctor bag opening ensures the bag never takes up more space when it's open than closed — this is ideal for working in tight spaces. The Cineluxe Backpack 24 maintains its size. The flap or cover doesn't double the footprint when the bag is opened.
Durability & Weather Resistance
The Cineluxe Backpack 24 features a water-repellent 1680D ballistic nylon exterior, ripstop nylon interior, seat belt-grade webbing, YKK zippers, and heavily-reinforced stitching.
International Airline Carry-On Compatible
Meets most international airline carry-on regulations.
Shotgun Mic/Accessory Pocket
A full-length pocket on the front holds shotgun mics, matte box flags, batteries, and other accessories.
A padded top handle is comfortable to use even when the bag is fully loaded. It is trimmed with genuine leather for improved grip.
Pivot-Fit shoulder harness with Airflow channels and padded hip belt provide comfort and support when carrying large camera systems, and high-density foam padding won't compress or break down over time or with heavy use. Hip belt is easily removable when not needed.
- Rigid Protective Shell.
- Anodized aluminum bars work together with an internal structure to ensure protection on all sides.
- Lens Pillow & Security Strap.
- An included foam lens pillow and camera security strap provide extra stabilization and are easily movable.
- Body Armor Base Panel.
- A TPU-coated water and abrasion-resistant base protects the bag from wet and/or dirty surfaces and is easy to wipe clean.
- Collapsible Water Bottle Holder.
- A collapsible water bottle/beverage holder is built into the hip belt.
- Molle-Compatible Accessory Loops.
- Molle loops on the shoulder harness provide mounting points for accessory pouches, carabiners, keys, and more.
- 1680-denier ballistic nylon with a durable water-repellent coating, seat belt-grade webbing, and TPU-coated waterproof bottom panel.
- Lightweight ripstop nylon and soft, brushed tricot.
- YKK zippers, welded steel D-rings, contoured zipper pulls, and anodized aluminum opening frame.