The black Tenba 27" Apple iMac Air Case with Wheels is designed to carry, ship and protect a late 2012, thin model Apple 27" iMac desk computer with keyboard, mouse and cables. The case is built to meet or exceed ATA shipping standards.
The Air Case construction comprises a multi-layered skeleton of air-channeled plastic panels, high-density foam, and specially-molded framing components, with a heavily reinforced ballistic nylon outer shell. They are strong enough to stand on, even when empty. It has wide, unrestricted openings that provide fast, easy access to the contents.
There is a Datapanel that integrates a shipping document window, a business card holder, and an engravable metal I.D. plate. The air case is transported by a carry handle and a heavy-duty 2-wheel assembly.
- 1050 denier ballistic nylon exterior is tough as nails, water-and abrasion-resistant, yet light weight, elegant and professional in appearance
- Internal framework of corrugated, Air Channel PE (polyethylene) and high-density foam provides structure, impact and puncture protection
- Custom-fitted, high-density foam padding, cradles contents and stands up to serious, long-term use
- Interior walls lined with padded, brushed tricot material for surface protection and smooth movement of contents
- Seatbelt grade webbing, reinforced seams and stress points for strength and long-term durability
- Massive #10 YKK zippers
- Welded steel D-rings
- Wide, unrestricted openings provide fast, easy access to contents
- Built to meet or exceed ATA shipping standards
- Datapanel integrates shipping document window, business card holder, and engraveable metal I.D. plate
- Removable shipping document window fits an international waybill. Window is user-replaceable if it gets worn or damaged
- Carry handle
- Heavy-duty 2-wheel assembly
- Compatible with late 2012, thin model Apple 27" iMac desk computer with keyboard, mouse and cables