The OCF Barndoor is a compact and portable light modifier that gives you precise control of the light spread.
The four barndoors can be adjusted individually and the entire tool can be rotated 360° on the flash head, allowing you to control and shape light in an almost infinite number of ways. The OCF Barndoor is made of a strong glass fiber and metal that makes it both lightweight and extremely durable. It is easily snapped onto the off-camera flash, ready to be used in a matter of seconds.
Important to note:
Only recommended for Profoto off-camera flashes with LED modeling light; B1X, B2 and the former B1. May not be used with D1 and D2 monolights or standard heads.
- Controls and flags off light.
- Four individually controlled barndoors.
- Can be rotated freely 360°.
- Can be used together with OCF Gels and the OCF Grid Kit.
- Practical soft bag included.