Profoto B10X and B10X Plus
The light for video and stills
The B10Xs’ are both multipurpose. Which means whether you are shooting video or still, the B10X and B10X Plus can take it in their stride. Compared to the B10:s, both B10X models have an increased maximum continuous light output by 30% up to 3250 lumens. Both models also feature faster recycling speed compared to its predecessors.
B10X and B10X Plus are both extremely easy to use straight from the box with their clean and user-friendlyinterfaces. Meaning all focus can be dedicated towards creating images rather than fiddling with settings. And the Profoto app makes easy to view and control all light settings from the palm of your hand and install new updates in seconds.
Both lights also include Profoto’s Bluetooth enabled technology AirX. So, you can unleash the full power of the B10X and B10X Plus also when shooting with your smartphone Enabling you to capture, edit and publish with the same (camera) device and thereby dramatically reduce the time from creative concept to published image.
An extensive range of light shaping possibilities are also available through the lightweight and easy to useOCF-modifier family and 120 other light shaping tools in the Profoto range.
- Size and shape of a camera lens.
- Lightweight and cordless.
- Optional with the flash power of 10 speedlights (B10 Plus) or 5 speedlights (B10).
- Powerful continuous light with adjustable brightness and color temperature.
- Flexibility to set up on camera tripods or light stands.
- Compatibility with 120+ Profoto light shaping tools including the OCF range.
- Compatibility with all Profoto Air remotes, including the Profoto A-series.
- AirX built-in (Profoto Bluetooth technology).
- Smart connectivity with the Profoto app.