In early 2020 we will be running courses in Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane for Fujifilm users who want to get the most out of Capture One Fujifilm 20.
The course will be perfect if you have some experience using a raw editor or other photo editing software, or have started using Capture One but want to get the most from it.
- Setting up Capture One for your needs
- File management tips
- Best practice Raw processing
- The basic and advanced colour editor
- Fujifilm presets
- Layers and masks
- Exporting files for print or other editing tools
Capture One 20 - Fujifilm
Your favourite photo editing tools. Only better.
Create your best possible photo – as effortlessly as possible. We listened to feedback from photographers to make the most powerful photo editing system even better. With easy-to-use tools, the highest-image quality and endless adjustment possibilities, Capture One 20 makes your everyday editing easier.
New features in version 20.1
• New Heal and Clone functionality with multiple points on same layer
• Review image with Before/After adjustments applied feature
• New activation and onboarding flow
• Improved Lightroom importer
• Re-designed brush cursors
• Improved default workspace