Super Charged Fibers are secured into the head of the Sensor Brush without the use of glue or other adhesive substances to avoid long-term pollution by the break-down of the adhesive and loose bristles on the digital camera sensor during the cleaning process. Super Charged Fibers and the method of securing them in place makes the procedure of cleaning a sensor safe on any digital camera device.
The Arctic Butterfly® 724S Sensor Brush® is equipped with two super bright LED lights that illuminates the sensor while in operation. This illumination reduces the possibility of fibers being dragged accidentally against the surrounding cavity hence reducing the potential cause of smear usually caused by contaminated fibers. The bright two LED of Arctic Butterfly® 724 makes dust locating an easier task for the sensor cleaning operator.
The DC rotary engine has been modified to meet a certain RPM standard. It generates an optimal centrifugal force that enables speedy dust rejection while increasing the charge enhancement of the fibers.
Because of its safety features, all models of the Arctic Butterfly® Sensor Brush® can be safely used on ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) coated sensors and digital cameras with built-in sensor cleaning systems.
• Super-Charged Fiber Technology (SCF) is combining both nano-coating technology along with super thin fibers which are utilized to enhance charges of the brush fibers and maximize lift capability
• Equipped with two bright LED lights
• Enhanced fiber cleaning through patented rotary motion
• No canned air — TRAVEL SAFE
• Three stage power button
• Metal ferrule is attached to the body of the Arctic Butterfly® through a non-conductive joint
Note: requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)