Professional light box for transparent originals of all types, e.g. slides, negatives, X-rays and microfiches. Colour temperature 5000 Kelvin. Four Dulux fluorescent lamps with high colour reproduction quality CRI = 90-100.
Very high lighting power: approx. 50.000 lux. All-electronic high-frequency operating system (approx. 40 kHz) for immediate ignition and flicker-free operation.
So especially suitable as backlight source for use with camera scanners. There are also no stroboscopic effects, hum and induction interference. Very quiet vibration-free fan cooling permits unlimited continuous operation with minimum heating of the viewing surface.
- Operating hours counter.
- Cm and inch scales on the working surface.
- Non-slip rubber feet. Can be wall-mounted.
- On/off switch.
- Cord 2.5 m (8.2 ft.).
- Dimmer control for continuously variable dimming down to 10% of maximum light output.
- Illuminated area: approx. 48 x 44 cm (18.9 x 17.3 in.)
- Lamps: 4 x 55 W, 5400 K
- Dimensions (WxHxD): approx. 63 x 9 x 53,5 cm (24.8 x 3.5 x 21.1 in.)