PCH is a tripod head which features geared rotational movement around the X- and Y-Axis and double (top and bottom plate) manual rotation around the Z-axis.
This enables the PCH to be used as a normal ball head for fast levelling adjustment as well as a precision gear head for fine levelling adjustments.
Adjusting the PCH movements
It is possible to fine tune the PCH controls to your own preference. Both the manual and geared movements are possible to adjust. Note that fine tuning the PCH controls is a precise task and should be performed with great care.
Key Features PCH
- 360º manual panning at the top and bottom plate
- Position click indication every 90º at the top and bottom plate
- 140º X-axis tilt (30º backwards 110º forward)
- Separate manual (fast) or geared (fine) movement around the X-axis
- 140º Y-axis pivot (30º backwards 110º forward)
- Separate manual (fast) or geared (fine) movement around the Y-axis
- X-, Y- and Z-axis rotate over the same point
- When X-, Y- and Z-axis locking knobs are open the PCH can move freely like a normal spherical head.
- Adjustable geared friction
- Adjustable manual friction
- Arca compatible QR clamp
- 4 large spirit levels
- Durable stainless steel 3/8’’ and 1/4’’ tripod mounting options.
Size and weight:
Height: 130 mm (incl. plate)
Width: 110 mm
Depth: 102 mm
Weight: 1200 gram