CT-series Carbon Fibre Tripods
INDURO CARBON 8X CT-Series tripods are the strongest, most stable tripods ever offered. A wide stance cross-braced magnesium alloy spider, ultra-light 8X layer Carbon Fiber legs, oversized center column lock and enhanced leg angle locks all contribute to a tripod with up to 35% greater stability, rigidity and higher load capacity. Includes interchangeable rubber feet and stainless steel spikes, a tool kit and deluxe carrying bag and strap.
AT-series Alloy Tripods
INDURO ALLOY 8M AT-Series tripods offer uncompromising quality, strength and durability. A wide stance cross-braced magnesium alloy spider, super-high grade precision Aluminum Alloy legs, oversized center column lock and enhanced leg angle locks all contribute to a tripod with up to 35% greater stability, rigidity and higher load capacity. Includes interchangeable rubber feet and stainless steel spikes, a tool kit and deluxe carrying bag and strap.
Induro Carbon and Alloy Tripod series features:
- 1. Wide Stance Cross-braced Magnesium Alloy Spider provides ultimate core system stability
- 2. Extra Long Grooved Center Column extended camera positioning without unwanted column rotation
- 3. Full Width Leg Locks maximum support at any angle
- 4. Dust and Moisture Resistant Ergonomic Rubber Grip Leg Locks ensure an easy positive 1/2 turn all-weather lock
- 5. Interchangeable Rubber Feet and Stainless Steel Spikes in Carbon Fiber mount provide the right contact on any surface or terrain
- 6. Slip Resistant Top Plate with Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw assures compatibility with virtually any tripod head
- 7. Spring Loaded Weight Hook allows additional weight mounting stability during windy conditions
- 8. Oversized Center Column Lock adds vibration reducing structural support
- 9. Non-Rotating Carbon Fiber Leg Sections offer quick and easy setup
- 10. Reversible Locking Center Column allows low angle shooting (optional ballhead not included)
- 11. Adjustable Leg Angles with Lock accommodates uneven surfaces and awkward shooting situations
- 12. Integral Bubble Level allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements
- 13. Triple Closed Cell Comfort Grip provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions
- 14. Double Threaded Accessory Mount fits wide range of accessories (optional PocketWizard and bracket not included)
BD series: Ball Heads
INDURO BHD dual-action ballheads offer increased load capacities, large ergonomic locking knobs, adjustable drag and tension control, independent panning control and much more. Made of precision-machined Magnesium alloy and incorporating an Arca-Swiss style quick release system for maximum compatibility and flexibility, these heads are designed to handle virtually any shooting situation and equipment â€“ from compact to full-sized professional gear. Include a matching Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate.
GH series: Gimbal Heads
INDURO GH-Series gimbal heads are ideal for very long, heavy telephoto lenses used in sports or bird/nature photography. Vertical and horizontal tracking of fast moving objects is quick and easy. And balancing a camera/lens system on a gimbal head makes it essentially “weightless” providing freedom of movement not possible with any other support system. All heads include an Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate.
PHQ series: Pan Heads
INDURO PHQ-Series Panheads offer a completely new concept in camera positioning with Quintaxially adjustable movements. Providing dual tilt, base and top plate rotation, and an Arca-Swiss style quick release system, this head offers photographers full repeatable indexing on five axes for maximum control and flexibility. Unique folding control handles make packing and transport easy. Ideal for studio and on-location shoots plus extended panoramic, QTVR, spherical and 3D photography. Each Panhead includes a matching Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate.