Ever since the Pro-1 was released in 1968, the Pro studio packs have set the standard for what can be expected of a high-end studio pack. The Pro-10 is the latest generation and raises that standard to a whole new level. It is the perfect fusion of breathtaking speed and impressive power that sets your imagination free.
Having the ability to freeze a moment captured at 1/80,000 of a second is incredible in itself. But the real magic is the power to also generate massive light output in the blink of an eye. Ultimately this means the Pro-10 is more than the world’s fastest studio flash – it’s your imagination set free. It’s the speed to exceed.
6 reasons to choose the Pro-10
With the Pro-10 you can capture and craft the perfect frozen moment with flash durations up to 1/80,000 of a second. That’s not just fast – that’s record breaking for a studio flash.
2400Ws of power delivers impressive light output with a shorter flash duration than any other flash across the entire power range. This dramatically increases the scale of what you can shoot and freeze.
Shoot in bursts
With the Pro-10 you can shoot up to 50 flashes per second. That’s fast enough to match the fastest cameras even at higher light output. Shooting in burst mode enables you to capture the perfect moment from a series of super-fast exposures.
The Pro-10 has a wide power range of 11 f-stops, that’s 2.4 to 2400Ws, adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments and fully asymmetric 0-100% on both outlets. This gives you full control to shoot with power and precision.
Sleek design meets ease of use
The Pro-10 may be advanced on the inside but it’s simple on the outside. Sleek and straightforward design with an intuitive interface means you can forget about the flash and focus on the light to capture the perfect image.
Hardworking and robust
Built to shoot in high volume and pressure tested in the most severe environments means the Pro-10 will still be performing at the highest level in 20 years’ time.
And like all Profoto products, the Pro-10 takes the full line of Profoto’s Light Shaping Tool system, including reflectors, grids, snoots, softboxes, reflectors and much more.
The Profoto D4 represents the state of the art in Still-Life electronic flash and gives you the power and precision you need to create perfect images. The flash-to-flash colour and energy stability make it easy to obtain optimal and repeatable results. The D4 has 4 fully assymetric and colour managed outlets for true colour accuracy and precise control. With a power range of 8 f-stops in 1/10 f-stop increments, the D4 delivers the control back into the hands of the photographer. In the studio or on location, just select the light shaping tools you require from the extensive line of Profoto Light Shaping Tools.
- 3 generator models 1200, 2400 or 4800 Ws
- Four individually controlled full asymmetric adjustable lamp connections–Direct control of all functions
- 8 f-stop power range for precise control in 1/10 f-stop increments–Unique ergonomic design
- Highest power stability from flash-to-flash; no f-stop shifts
- Constant colour temperature flash-to-flash and over the entire power range
- regardless of the number of flash heads used
- Innovative special functions, all logically controlled
- Optimal, repeatable results with analogue AND digital photography
- Comfortable computer control via USB connection
- Extensive range of lightshaping tools and accessories–Optional wireless synchronisation by digital radio signals