Capture One Pro 10 – The Professional Image Workflow Solution
Capture Your Creativity and Deliver Superior Image Quality
Capture One Pro 10 gives imaging professionals the tools they need to work at the highest level of performance.
With the ability to render precise colors and incredible detail, and support for leading professional cameras, Capture One is the industry standard for image workflows. It contains flexible digital asset management, outstanding adjustment tools, and responsive performance in one customisable and integrated solution.
Advantages of Capture One Pro 10
- Best in class RAW processing engine
- Support for Phase One, Leaf and Mamiya digital backs, and professional DSLR cameras
- Tethered shooting for digital backs and professional DSLR systems
- Interact with images using iPad or iPhone using Capture Pilot™
- Create local adjustment layers while working in RAW for a non-destructive workflow
- Control Profoto AIR flash systems from within Capture One Pro
- Luma curves and local adjustment curves
- Sortable keywords and libraries
To upgrade to Capture One Pro 10 email Specular or call 03 9091 2111
What’s new in Capture One Pro 10
Capture One Pro 10 has been upgraded to perform even better, and provides the ultimate workflow solution for the worlds best photographers.
- Faster browsing, zooming, panning, and switching of images
- New default workspace for a more intuitive experience
- Three-stage image sharpening; lens, creative, and output sharpening
- Full on-screen proofing capabilities
- Integration with Tangent panel editing systems
- Camera focus tool for tethered cameras
Full on-screen proofing
It is simple to now engage proofing with a dedicated menu button.
Photographers on set with clients can now show how images will appear under output conditions from the moment of capture.
Shooting for online store? You can now preview how the colour and texture of a garment will render with the demands of your clients resolution, colour space, and compression requirements.
Integration with Tangent panels
Inspired by video grading processes, users can now access Capture One Pro 10 tools directly through the hardware interface of a Tangent panel.
This allows for deep dive color and image adjustment; allowing fast, multiple input commands simultaneously, while viewing the master monitor as the editor “feels” input into the application.
Three stage image sharpening
This update adds new sharpening capacities that suit multiple imaging requirements. On capture or import lens diffraction sharpening addresses optical inconsistencies.
For creative sharpening new algorithms apply superior levels of control to the look of sharpening, and these can be applied as local adjustments.
Capture One Pro 10 now includes smart output sharpening that can adjust for not just file format but also planned viewing distance. Whether your output is for screen, gallery wall, or a billboard, you can be sure to achieve appropriate output sharpening.