Fully Integrated Drones Solution
DJI M600 / M600 PRO
The use of Drone and UAV-based platforms in the aerial imaging market is increasing rapidly, and remote sensing is becoming a preferred method for acquiring qualitative aerial data.
Phase One Industrial, a leading provider of aerial imaging solutions, designed a fully integrated and powerful drone solution with DJI M600 and M600 PRO aerial platforms that expands the operational capabilities of our customers. The new drone solution offers an easy and safe aerial access to challenging areas, a larger surface coverage in a single flight, a higher resolution images and an opportunity to acquire aerial data with a cost effective, and efficient tool.
Email now or call on 03 9091 2111 for more information.
Phase One’s drones solution combines state-of-the-art hardware and software components:
Phase One Medium Format Camera kit
50 MP or 100 MP metric cameras with a wide range of lenses. With its small size and weight as low as 1.25 kg, Phase One cameras are easily integrated into DJI’s M600 and M600 PRO, providing users, for the first time, with the advantages and the high quality of medium format cameras.
DJI’s M600 / M600 PRO
A flying platform designed for professional aerial photography and industrial applications. The M600 PRO is easy to set up and ready to use in a short time. Its Ronin-MX gimbal provides full control and functionality with solid locks, flexible rotation and direct connection to the flight control system.
Phase One’s new iX Capture Mobile application
A uniquely designed assisting application for iOS, enabling remote management of the camera. The application allows complete and easy control of the camera via DJI’s remote control system, with an intuitive and friendly user interface.
- Video Streaming
- Auto or Manual Capture settings to determine the values of the ISO, shutter speed and aperture
- Auto capture mode to enable image capturing by waypoints, fix distance or by time intervals
- Camera control via DJI Lightbridge 2 dials
Complete Visibility across Dynamic Environments
Phase One drones solution opens the door to new mission types and applications. Whether for inspection projects or for photogrammetry, map-making and homeland security purposes, the combination of the M600 / M600 PRO and Phase One medium format cameras enable users to offer professional results, higher quality of images, larger coverage of the surface in shorter time.
- 100MP and 50MP metric aerial cameras
- Smart triggering of the camera by waypoints / fixed distance / fixed time
- Support for mission planning applications (such as DJI Ground Station pro) – for waypoints missions
- Geo-tagging of all files’ location and gimbal position
- Dual remote controllers (drone and camera) enable each operator (UAV pilot and camera operator) to focus on their respective mission goals
- Industrial-grade build of the camera and aerial lenses, all of which are designed specifically for tough use in harsh environments